Monday 11 November 2019

Starting my own blog...

I thought about it several times... why o why should i start my own blog...

the answer is actually simple...

For my shop De Foamtastische Huiskamer i make a lot of samples, but not all of them are on that website or the Foamtastic Ladies blog.

So this is actually my archive of my creative expressions....

My creative work started in my early youth. But never but never thought i could make a living out of it with the shop and workshops. Now a lots of years further and wiser LOL.... i am happy about the projects i make. Not all State of Art but they are all made with love and devotion.

And i think it is a pity i haven`t kept all the projects or at least have pictures of them bundled in a book or something like that.

So that`s why i have decided to start my blog.

I have also decided to write it in english so my dear crafting friends from all over the world can read it...

I really hope you enjoy reading it... and i will do my best making more creative projects....

With love Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment